Your lips are the most important feature of your face that makes you attractive and brings you in the attention of all the boys around you! For a perfect kiss you need a fuller lip. Here are some great exercises that may not give you the famous Jolie pout.
1. Place your lips and teeth together. Without opening your lips, smile as broad as you can and count till 15 before you relax. Pucker your lips to a pointed kiss. Repeat 10 times.
2. Press your lips together. Lift your pressed lips towards your nose as close as you can. Retain the position while counting till five. Relax and repeat 10 times.
3. Position your lips into a puckered kiss and retain the position for a while. Relax and pull your lips inside your mouth to get enclosed within the teeth. Hold the position counting till 10. Repeat the entire exercise five times.
4. Stretch your lips out and breathe out sharply, as you are blowing a candle. Gently relax your lips and repeat five times.
5. Take a deep breath and puff up your cheeks. Then roll up your lips into a tube. Gradually, breathe out the air by pushing the air out with two-three blows.
6. Open your mouth and stretch your lips out in front. Tightly close your lips and relax the face muscles. While keeping your mouth closed, move your lips to the right and then to the left. Thereafter, make a small eight with your lips. Repeat five times.
7. Sit casually with your lips slightly open. Pucker the lips outward and pull the tops puckered lip towards the nose as close as possible. Hold the position for 10 counts and relax. Repeat the exercise five times.
8. Close your lips and curl them. Then, curl the lower lip over the lower jaw and open your mouth wide open, while moving the jaw up and down at the same time. Perform this exercise for 10 to 15 minutes per day.
9. Gently press your lips together and bring the corners of the mouth together inside your mouth as close as possible with your mouth muscles. Hold your lips in this position for five counts and relax. Repeat five times.